Simple Features to
Help Your Business Grow
At FullServiceReview.com, we want your business to grow — but we don’t think that means you need an overcomplicated review engine. We set out to offer features that are convenient, easy-to-implement and deliver results.
The surveys we’ve built include the questions that generate the most responses. Once your customer information is uploaded or added, you’ve selected your survey questions and activated the survey, it is sent. If new customers are added, they automatically receive the survey, you don’t have to configure it again. If customer feedback is positive, they receive an automatic email encouraging them to post their review on Google, Facebook or Yelp. If the feedback is negative, you get an automatic email so you can contact the negative reviewer before they make it to a social platform to complain. The surveys are automated for delivery, and are sent at optimal intervals to obtain the most responses, and sent again after a period of time to those that don’t reply.
Once you’ve sent a survey, you’re then ready to send campaigns, and can automatically create different communications for groups based on their feedback.
The three largest review platforms currently include Google, Facebook and Yelp.
- Google reviews are the first thing a potential customer sees if they search your business on the internet.
- Facebook, the largest social media platform in the world, is another place people look for recommendations and reviews before making a purchasing decision.
- Yelp reviews are becoming increasingly popular and as a result, businesses need to be more vigilant in online reputation management.
FullServiceReview allows you to engage directly with your customers — especially those who have negative feedback. When you receive negative feedback from a client FullServiceReview sends you the feedback automatically to give you, or your team a chance to address the issue before the unhappy customer goes to a public review site like Google, Facebook or Yelp. You can also engage with your positive reviewers — reward them with special offers and continue to engage them with your brand through special offers, incentives, loyalty programs and more through the FullServiceReview Campaigns feature.
The numbers don’t lie. Research indicates that 70% of consumers report that they will leave a review for a business if they’re asked. FullServiceReview makes it easy for you to track your reviews with a simple chart based on the date and whether a survey received a one, two, three, four or five-star review.
Why do these metrics matter? Because reviews affect your business’ bottom line.
- 35% of consumers say that a three star (or below) rating would make them take their business elsewhere
- Restaurants, especially local restaurants, are likely to sell out/reach peak volumes 49% more often by a half star increase on Yelp.
Simply put, better reviews equal better sales. Understanding what makes your customers tick, and valuing their feedback, will help you improve your systems, processes and ultimately, help grow your business!